Monday, September 21, 2009

Keep working


Hello Hello :) My weekend was a fun one! It was soo heart warming!

On Friday my family and
I went to a little place in the mountains and spend the day eating and having fun, its such a magical place and I love taking pictures there. I've uploaded some here but there's more aqui.

Sunday was such a magical happy day for me. The boy and I went with our daughter to a restaurant with a farm in the back, we had fun watching cute animals and the scenery
. I forgot my camera but there's pictures in his, when I get them I'll post some :) promise.







I didn't get much craft time on the weekend tho... But I started my Hoop mini album, the only thing it needs is photos (I gotta print them somewhere else than my printer) so it should be ready in a couple of days.


And I plan to start my second and third project tonight as soon as possible. I gotta finish my homework...boo hoo. Its due tomorrow and I'm stuck creative wise.

:)

Pixie love

1 comment:

  1. your hoop album is sooo cute. Didn't you just love that project?!?! I am already behind on the others but I am promising myself to at least attempt every project even if I don't think I will ever use it :) Your weekend sounds amazing <3 Thanks for sharing.
    xoxo
    janel

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make me smile like this :D