
Yesterday my family and I went to a -I don't know how to call it- little little house full of old, vintage, antique things, whatever you'd like to call it. It was awesome! The place was so crowded with the weirdest random-est stuff! haha I hardly walked and then something will be in my way or nearly bumping into my head. It reminded me of something from Harry Potter, it was awesome. It was so messy but the old sir who owned it knew where every single thing was, couldn't believe it. I asked him for a typewriter and he told me exactly where it was. There were three. A black very rusted one, a red pretty one, and a perfect black in its case wonder. I didn't buy it because there's no space to display it in my home :(. I did buy some other stuff but it's too dark now for a picture, maybe tomorrow.

Outside the house, imagine the inside of it.
The old, black, rusted typewriter.

Watch your head!
A jar full of pretty old nerd glasses!
The old, black, rusted typewriter.
Watch your head!
A jar full of pretty old nerd glasses!- I know how to make granny squares, that's it. nothing else on crochet ** sad face
- I'm afraid of knitting ** sad face
- I'm afraid of knitting ** sad face
Bueno Bueno, I'll keep on crafting! xoxo
No comments:
Post a Comment
Your comments make me smile like this :D