Sunday, November 29, 2009

Giveaway!

Maybe it's the season but there's lots of giveaways in the air :D and I wanted to be part of them!  It's the perfect time for gifts :)! So here it is! 






What you win:

A pretty flowery bow

A feather necklace :)

And a surprise item !

How to enter
There's three ways! Blog about the giveaway and leave a comment telling me, follow and leave a comment :D 



I'll choose a winner via random.org :') in a week (Nov 6)

Good luck! :D

8 comments:

  1. I am definitely a follower already and I am in LOVE with your blog :)
    and I am commenting here and I will be back to comment again when I blog about it!!!
    love love
    xoxo
    janel

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute giveaway! I am already a follower!

    ReplyDelete
  3. awesome giveaway! i'm already a follower, and I just have to say i love reading your blog. keep it up!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Follow- check
    Comment- check
    I will blog about it and let you know when it's up!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I just posted your giveaway on my blog! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  6. im a follower :)
    love your blog and the giveaway! and thanks for the sweet comment on my blog!

    ReplyDelete
  7. and i posted about your giveaway on my blog! :)

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make me smile like this :D