Thursday, December 31, 2009

:) Hellos!

Hi yous :)


I'm happy to say we are safe here at Colorado :) It's been fun since we got here! It's really cold for a costarican but we are doing fine!  I haven't been able to blog but today I'm staying home because I'm really tired.





Here are some quick facts about the  flight


- UP, 500 days of summer and Harry Potter were available in the plane... YAYS I wanted to see the first two, but ended picking Harry Potter :)


- There was WIFI at the plane, yikes.


- My baby jumped up and down in the plane... 4 hrs. Then she slept 3 hrs in the other plane.


- I ate peanuts ha!


The airplane's moving map! Long trip huh!


Everything went well!  and since then I've been on a shopping mission :) I've visited the shops I usually like and some new I heard about in blogs like Michael's and Jo Anns :) uh and had a Peppermint mocha at Starbucks :) yums SO good! and I'm saving a red velvet cupcake for tonight :)










XOXO

2 comments:

  1. yay! Jo-Anns and Starbucks is pretty awesome huh? Hope you have a great new year!!
    xoxo,
    Lindsay

    ReplyDelete
  2. yay!! I'm looking forward to it!! Thanks, I'm sure whatever you send will look awesome in my new craft room :D
    xoxo,
    Lindsay

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make me smile like this :D