Monday, January 18, 2010

Finds

Hellos :)

I'm really happy to see that you guys liked the new surprise giveaway :)  Personally I'm very excited to draw a winner, but we still have a week left, the more comments, the merrier.

Thanks for participating and welcome to the new readers :)

I'm back to school and already working hard, my current homework is to create a new kind of chocolate (including it's packaging) that completely represents me. Well let me tell you, that's not easy, you might think well who knows YOU better than yourself? True, but it's hard.

:)

I'm really excited about this






A pink blank paper journal (: ah...




Owls, birds and cupcakes ribbon (:

And I bought this at the flea market



It is currently holding my big rings (: I LOVE big rings



:)

Well I gotta keep working on my chocolate :) ha! See yous!

XOXO

3 comments:

  1. i wish chocolate was my homework!

    love the journal!

    ReplyDelete
  2. great finds! Love the ribbon <3 well I love it all haha

    Carrie

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow great finds! I LOVE your ring holer!! its so pretty!!
    xoxo,
    Lindsay

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make me smile like this :D