Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Should I?


 
 
I really wanna sign up for Happy Mail !!

Are you in? I gotta read the rules and stuff, seems pretty easy and fun :') I need some happiness in my mail lately.
I think I might have to wait another month because February is going to be crazy, it's my daughter's and I bdays :D She's turning 1 so go figure, I'm going crazy on decoration :) (I'll preparing a post on some bday inspiration)!

XOXO




"What I can't stand is looking like everybody else" :)

&




Boots I want need, and some pumps I couldn't left out!

Ok, for reals, XOXO

5 comments:

  1. you should definetely join happy mail, its sooo much fun!! ;-)

    xoxo trine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy mail is fun you should definitely do it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Mail is so much fun! Feb will be my 3rd time participating! You definetly should, I know you would love it!!!!
    xoxo,
    Lindsay

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oo I love those shoes!! I really want to do happy mail too, but I have been reluctant because of my busy schedule. I just discovered your blog! It's really cute!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I just signed up for Happy Mail this morning!!! :)

    AJ

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make me smile like this :D