Hey there! I'm finally on vacations and couldn't be more glad about it. I had the roughest final week ever, going to bed at 5am only to wake up at 9am and do it all over again. agh! But now I have 2 weeks (well....1.5 now) for me, my daughter and crafts! excited yes yes indeed!
I have a list of small crafts that I want to accomplish, I think I can manage one a day. I'm keeping them simple because I tend to distract and I don't want lots of unfinished projects around. I'll be updating you guys about it.
I also want to bake an apple pie, and some cupcakes too :) and cook something for my family. I have 7 movies and 3 new magazines waiting to be seen. My fridge is full with sushi, hummus, ice cream and green tea!
All photos via weheartit
Well lots to do! I'll be back soon with my first craft :)
Oh and the movies I chose are: Ponyo (Studio Ghibli of course!) Where the wild things are (Yeah I'm late), The last song (Miley!) The backup plan, Whip it (Late too!) and Coco avant Chanel (soooo excited!).
XO




Have fun with your time off! Where the Wild Things Are and Whip it are both REALLY good!
ReplyDeleteYay for vacations! :)
ReplyDeleteHey sweetie!! I know I haven't talked to you in awhile!! Going to change that right stinkin' now!!! I have been so crazy busy lately it's insane. Hope you have a great weekend :)
ReplyDeletexoxo,
Lindsay