Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Hello good feeling

Hi guys :)
Yesterday was a frustrating day. I was trying to be creative too hard and that was just not happening! Have you ever been there? Where you are completely blocked and uninspired? What an awful feeling! But today was different. I woke up very happy and went straight to the sewing machine :) I had a project saved in my "crafts" folder in my computer, I thought it was going to be quicker for me to do it but it took me aaaaall day. I'm going to show you what I did as soon as I take some decent photos, yes? Ok!
I now have hi speed internet in my house, that means lots of online series ha! I'm off to see Gossip Girl, I just finished with Project Runway!


XO

1 comment:

Your comments make me smile like this :D