This is a -Oh hi I've been seriously absent- post. Because I clearly have.
There's a house remodeling going on, and it's awful, not because of the mess these things involve but because everything is packed. I can't sit and craft like I used in my previous vacations. I can't sew. And the easier things (Like drawing or art journaling) don't seem to catch my attention. I'm demotivated. There's at least 10 guys here working so it's noisy and busy.
On the brighter side, they are almost done. And I'll have a brand new room, a room for my daughter, a new spacious bathroom and a tiny living room. I'm beyond excited.
Decorating those areas is exciting! I've been browsing around for ideas, it's fun. My laptop is always with me so all I've done is looking for inspiration and posting on Tumblr.
Today I decided to check my favorite blogs and came across something wonderful! Janel from Run with Scissors is hosting The 2nd annual 30 day journal challenge. YAY, it's just what I need!
"This challenge will begin June 1 and take us all the way to the end of the month. 30 Days of prompts and journaling :)" Can't wait!
I'm feeling way better after writing this post. I hope my creativity comes back :) I think I'm gonna sketch a few ideas for the new space!
XO


No comments:
Post a Comment
Your comments make me smile like this :D