Sunday, May 29, 2011

The importance

The importance of linking.

Hi guys, I wanted to make it clear that any of the "Daily love" pictures are mine. I didn't put a link on them because I got them from we heart it, and the thing about we heart it is that it is a great place for inspiration yes, but very seldom do you find the original source. Any who, I linked everything just to make it clear, and if the original artist ever comes around my blog I will be more than happy to link it to the original site!

I will post pictures of my own (Like the rings some posts ago) or this picture of me in the woods! 

I changed my about me! I'm so happy about it. I get to modify things a lot more now, it feels more me every time. Still learning!

My flickr


Hope you guys have a wonderful Sunday! 
XO

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments make me smile like this :D