Thursday, May 26, 2011

Random thoughts

 Random, indeed


I wish we had yard sales in my country. You don't see any of that in here. and if you do its probably lame.

♥ I also wish we had flea markets SO BAD. I love seeing thrift finds on blogs. Yikes. Some things are just amazing and so cheap! there's this "flea market" I know but everything is ridiculously overpriced. 

♥ Don't get me wrong, I LOVE my country :)

 


♥ I need to buy a huge world map for Sara's new bedroom. I want to decorate it with maps, chalk boards and pretty floral buntings. Super inspired by Rachel from Smile and wave  house of course. 

♥ I changed my banner. Do you like it? I'm trying to be a better blogger :) 


♥ Did I tell you about my third tattoo? Yeah. I got a pretty big ship with a compass, it's still in process :)




  XO

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments make me smile like this :D