Hello 2012
When I was younger all I dreamed was to live in a big city, full of cars, shops and buildings. I dreamed of working in a mayor magazine with an amazing office in a skyscraper.
Right now, (just two months before I turn 23) I feel completely different about my life: my hopes and dreams. I daydream about having a simple life, surrounded by nature, and producing organic vegetables and fruits. I hope that one day I get to work as a freelance designer and (small)event planner and be able to afford having a piece of land and develop organic food as a hobby.
As I have mentioned before we own a small house in the mountains, it is a pretty place to relax and I love it everyday a little more. I'm excited to start a new year and be able to grow some vegetables, spend some time enjoying nature with my daughter and trying new cupcake recipes on the weekends.
I'm excited about this new year. But I'm also scared. It's been 6 month since the boy left(He's in Sweden) and he'll be back in 6 months. Will my life change? Will it be the same? I don't know. Whatever may come I have my daughter by my side for strenght.
Hello 2012. You will be awesome,
Love, me.
xo






No comments:
Post a Comment
Your comments make me smile like this :D